Tuesday, October 28, 2014

We went on a walk!

So about the title... I'm just making fun of an inside joke the Bachynski's have about going on a hike...and to be honest I'm not really sure that I'm on the inside of that joke but everyone says it to me like I am so I'll just laugh and pretend I get it...anyways...

Kawika and I met up with our friends Ceren and Aras and went out to lunch along the sea. We went to the European side to change things up and ate lunch at a cute little cafe. We had this yummy stuff called "Manti". I absolutely love it! They're like dumplings with mincemeat in the middle and yogurt on top. So good!


You can order them fried or boiled. I like them both!

After lunch we went for a 5 mile walk. It was a beautiful day. Lots of boats, fisherman, and beautiful buildings. I don't know what it is but I love water in every form....except frozen hahaha. I like to visit snow but I'm not sure I love living in it. I guess I get to find out soon! But ocean, lake, sea, pool, shower, or drink. Love it!
This is one of the bridges connecting the European and Asian Sides. We live off to the right (Asian side) and Ceren lives on the left. Our church building is on the left side as well.

On our walk we even found a castle!


Turkey has some really cool history and I love seeing the sights. Being a mom is so awesome. Watching Kawika take in the world is so much fun. I look forward to all the fun things I get to do with K when he's a little bit older and can appreciate it. Jordan and I love doing things that are meant for children (like pixar movies, legos, playing in the sand, etc) now we have a good excuse to do it all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying the sights and the food. Being a mom is the best!! Your love for him just keeps growing. Now you have a peek at how I feel about you and your brothers. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went on an almost hike! that is pretty gorgeous though! I Love this!!! Cant wait to be there... even though we will just work out and cook food!

    ReplyDelete