Monday, October 27, 2014

Bouncer

Back home we had an awesome bouncer for Kawika but he didn't really care for it too much because he was too little for it. Unfortunately we had minimal room when traveling here so we left it in storage. I hadn't thought much about it until we went over to a friend's place here and they had a rocking bouncer. We put Kawika in it and he loved it. He was happy there the whole evening and even fell asleep in it. So of course I decided I HAD TO HAVE ONE.

My sweet sweet husband was SO patient with me as he drove me around to a hundred different baby stores in the pursuit of the perfect rocking bouncer. He never pushed me to buy one that I didn't completely love and he even returned to multiple stores with me so that I could double and triple check the options. I either wasn't pleased with the accessories/functions, it was out of stock, or it only came in pink (and we don't do pink in this house...yet). It took some time and some serious hunting but I finally found the "perfect one". I couldn't wait to put Kawika in it!



Other than this ONE day several weeks ago. he really doesn't care for the stupid chair at all. I've tried to lie to myself that he loves it and every day I give it another shot but who am I kidding? Jordan finally said it yesterday and I had to concede. Kawika hates it. In Jordan's sarcastic words, "I am SO happy we got this chair for him. He uses it all the time." hahaha can you say first time mom?? 

Parent Fail. 

2 comments: