Saturday, October 25, 2014

volleyball!

Last week my dear friend and old teammate, Carli, was in Istanbul for some preseason friendly volleyball matches. So Kawika and I went on a little date to go watch her play.


Carli is truly an inspiring athlete and I love watching her play. She pushed me to be better in every aspect when we played together and still inspires me today to be my best. She is absolutely beautiful inside and out and I feel blessed to call her a friend. 


After her game we met up for some (root) beers at Shack Shack and just sat around catching up late into the night. We had such a great time! We love you Carli and hope you have more games in Istanbul in the future! 

2 comments:

  1. Who would have thought you two would be visiting in Turkey of all places. I bet it was a fun time for both of you.

    ReplyDelete