Tuesday, October 14, 2014

4 month check up!

Our sweet babe is 4 months old. I can't believe it. He had a check-up today and some vaccinations. I HATE needles but as always, he handled it like a champ. And then he passed out in his daddy's arms. 


Weight: 17 lbs 
Height: 27 in

He loves to roll and tries really hard to crawl and when he doesn't move he gets pretty ticked about it. But he never stops trying. He is a happy baby and loves to giggle and laugh. Especially with his dad. He stares at Jordan whenever he's around. He tries REALLY hard to watch tv and I do what I can to make sure he doesn't. He also really loves to stand. (I mean pump the breaks kid. You're 4 months. Stay my little baby for at least a little longer!) He finally fits into his shoes and that just about melts me.




 



4 comments:

  1. LOVE his thighs! He is so cute, and I can't believe how much he looks like you! Adorable! Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. This is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ellen. I love his thighs. How come that looks so cute on a baby and not an adult?? He is going to be exploring soon enough. Pretty sure he will be quick! He sure is a handsome little guy!! <3<3 XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little guy. So handsome! We also enjoyed seeing the cute faces of Big J and you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure he is not one year old? When is he going to start shooting hoops?

    ReplyDelete