Saturday, November 1, 2014

The day has come

I can't believe it. Does anyone know what day it is? Yeah yeah its the first day of November. But guess what, today is also the official day that Kawika has spent more of his life in Turkey than in the US. I don't know if its just me but I think its crazy to think about!

Kawika is so happy and content. He loves to laugh. He pays attention when we read to him. He wakes up from naps making little squawking sounds. He rolls over. He loves to stand. He gets mad that he can't crawl but keeps trying. If Jordan is in the house he constantly looks for him. He is so curious about the world around him. And I love to just sit and watch him take it all in. Oh and of course, he is so tall. I'm terrible but I love how he looks like a complete dweeb in this picture with his pants too short. haha. some day Kawika will not be so happy with me about this. I can't wait.

                                          

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts. Your love and appreciation for your sweet little family shines through. I can't wait to spend time with K and kiss on him and get him to giggle.

    ReplyDelete